CorrectionsLinkTM powered by the Kovid Thinking Machine, serves the users in a variety of ways:
The Investigators & Prosecutors:
- Helps investigators identify suspects using information gathered from investigations such as tattoos, scars, & marks, gang monikers, aliases, etc., even if the information is located in multiple JMS / OMS databases, supported by different vendors
- Helps investigators track common phone calls, sources of funds, between inmates during their stays in different jails and / or prisons.
- Helps investigators track down escapees by letting jail investigators search for known associates of the inmates in different JMS / OMS databases.
- Helps booking officers discover alerts and cautions about the inmates being booked, based on the information from other counties or the state, even if their own JMS / OMS has no prior knowledge of the inmate.
- Helps booking officers discover medical alerts, suicide indicators, whether or not the inmate is a sexual predator or victim even if their own JMS / OMS has no prior knowledge of the inmate.
- Helps classification officers understand the inmates being booked. Helps them make a determination about the inmates’ violent tendencies, gang affiliations (past or present).