CorrectionsLinkTM powered by the Kaliber Thinking Machine, serves the users in a variety of ways:
The Investigators & Prosecutors:
- Identify suspects using information gathered from investigations such as tattoos, scars, & marks, gang monikers, aliases, etc. Works even if the information is located in multiple JMS / OMS databases, supported by different vendors.
- Spot common phone calls, sources of funds, between inmates during their stays in different secure facilities.
- Track down escapees by searching for known associates of the inmates in different JMS / OMS databases.
- Discover alerts and cautions about the inmates being booked, based on the information from other counties or the state. Works even if their own JMS / OMS has no prior knowledge of the inmate.
- Check medical alerts, suicide indicators, whether or not the inmate is a sexual predator or victim.
- Understand the inmates being booked by finding records on the inmates’ violent tendencies or gang affiliations.